Monday, May 05, 2003

So .. Ken's Blog today made me think. I have never actually made a list of my own personal list of essential albums, or movies for that matter. I thought it would be easy .. and maybe it would .. but the more I think about it .. the more I don't think I would be able to make a list like that. ... Maybe some day, I will try to grow some balls and try it to see what I come up with .. but right now it would be too impossible.

I am however listening to the new Radiohead album that does not come out for another month. I love the internet. And I love this album. It will definately be bought when it comes out. I can't wait. From what I hear, the songs that have been out on the internet are not the "true" mixes..... well that is good then. More reason to have these and more reason to buy the album when it comes out. I can't wait. I still don't believe that downloading music is harming the artist. I mean .. people are still buying the CD when it comes out....what about the whole Eminem songs being on the internet before it was release and when it was out .. it was his highest selling album. Yup .. internet is killing sales. It is just bullshit from the major companies as far as I am concerned, and they can all blow it out of their asses. If anything .. especially for independant companies .. it is helping their sales. Anyway .. there I am going off on something that everybody already knows. Just blowing hot air..

The cool thing I think of when i listen to this Radiohead album is that I will most likely be a dad when the album is released. That is so cool.

I took Leanne to the doctor this morning. The plus about going this time and waiting to see the doctor was that Price is Right was on. There is nothing worse then watching a soap opera in a doctor's office. Though I did have to suffer through a bit of The Young and the Breastless.

Signing off

No comments: