Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Well it has been a while and soooo much has been going on since I last wrote.

Since I last wrote, I lost a fellow DJ and friend from the radio station. In the morning of Monday, January 27, 2003, Kirk “Kaptain Kaos” Walter died in a fatal car accident. During the time of mourning, it also brought me back to thinking of my cousin Dean who also died in a fatal car accident over 10 years ago. It makes me realize how fragile and short life really is. I never take it for granted. I try my best to live my life to the fullest and happiest that I can be.

Kirk was a good guy to us. I personally believe if it weren’t for him, Tony and I wouldn’t have a radio show. One of my most fond memories of Kirk was before Tony and I started “Cranial Explosions”. He let me “take over” the board one evening after we (Lungbutter) played and acoustic set and was interviewed. Being behind that board for the first evening was totally cool and all my dreams of being a “radio DJ” since I was a kid came true for me that evening. It was sooo cool and I will never forget about that evening. Thanks Kirk.

Leanne and I are right now in the process of packing our shit… man do we have a lot of shit. Actually, as soon as I get the time I am going to set up what I am going to do for the next radio show, and get all my CD’s packed away into boxes so I can forget about them. And start packing up parts of the stereo system. We are going to have the keys for the new apartment on the 15th, but we won’t actually be moving the majority of all the stuff until the 22nd. We will start small… like taking all the dirty clothes over there first and washing them since we will have a washer and dryer. Man that is going to be sweet.

What they say is 100% true. The older you get, the faster time seems to slip your fingers.

Like right now .. I have a bunch of work that I have to do and time is slipping my fingers.

I love life.

No comments: