Wednesday, December 18, 2002

I caught myself at the Oprah website today. Why? I just recently found out that Michael Moore was on there about a month ago talking about his movie "Bowling For Columbine". (Which, by the way, is a MUST SEE movie) I wish I saw that episode of Oprah. I never did...But he cool thing was I was able to watch the web archive of what happened after the show. There was even a second page on it as well. Actually .. the more I look into it .. the more I think Oprah had 2 seperate shows for michael moore promoting his show.

Granted I am not a huge fan of Oprah. But I think it is pretty cool when she has things like this on her show, because she is reaching a bunch of people out there who most likely would have never even heard of Michael's latest movie and I am sure that this has helped ticket sales without a doubt.

I just finished watching the first season of Michael Moore's show "The Awful Truth" And I am going to watch the the second season this week sometime as well. The library had both of the seasons on video. These shows are so great ... I just wish I saw them earlier. These DVD's are going to be placed in my "must purchase" list for the future.

I think I am turning into a Michael Moore junkie.

No comments: