Monday, December 23, 2002

First and Foremost before I say anything else, I would like you to share a moment of silence with me.

Joe Strummer (1952 - 2002), May you lie at rest and never be forgotten.

Why is it always that the good that die too young???

Well the last weekend before Christmas is over. Today is my last day of work until next week, 6 glorious days off in a row. Yaaaayyyyyy!!! Christmas here I come.

To tell you the truth, My christmas holidays have officially started this past weekend. Today I can't really count. Even though we had quite a shitload of calls today. Went and saw Wax Mannequin last Saturday night. And there is really nothing that I can say about the show except that is left me speechless as usual. You can read Tony’s blog from today for more information about the show.

Leanne and I were with my father and his girlfriend for the majority of the day yesterday. We took them out for dinner and went to the Festival of Lights. I won’t really get into it and bore you but I will say this… My father takes a lot of energy from me, well I guess it is not my father as much as the relationship with his girlfriend that he has. He is a stubborn German man, which is bad enough in and of itself, but when you mix that with a stubborn German girlfriend… well then you are askin’ for more than just a box of cookies.

Leanne said it best when we dropped them off,
“..well, I’m good till next year!”

No comments: