Friday, September 20, 2002

I was looking up information on the DVD release of Monsters Inc. It looks like that the DVD that is out is the only version that will be. (At least for a while) The cool thing that happened to me while I was on the Monsters Inc. site was that I recieved an official employee card as an "Elite Scarer" on Scare Floor B. Can it get any more exciting that that? I was also checking out Pixar's web site. They are now showing the short films on the site. How cool can you get?
Nowadays, you have to make sure that when you buy a DVD that they are not going to screw you over in the future. There is nothing that I hate more than when you purchase a DVD and then some other fancy ass version of the DVD comes out. I am sure that there where some people out there who purchased The Lord Of The Rings DVD, only to find out that all the special features of the disc were just commercials to buy the "super sized with extra butter" edition in November.

No comments: